Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Party in the Street

You've been invited to a party in the street! 

A book party that is. (A book and a cup of coffee is about as crazy as I get anymore.)

Not only do I love to write my own stories, I love to read and help other authors promote their books. A cheerleader of the book world, per say. I'm super excited to be a part of two amazing "street teams" this Spring--Bethany House authors Becky Wade and Melissa Tagg. Aren't the covers gorgeous?!

 
 
These two books arrived in my mailbox over the weekend, and I can't wait to get started. If you're already a fan of these ladies, join the party. If you've never read anything written by Becky Wade or Melissa Tagg, now is the time. In the coming weeks, I'll be posting book reviews and fun promotional activities to get readers involved. So, stay tuned to this blog (you can follow by email) and "like" my Facebook page (click here), where I'll share links to behind-the-scenes articles and giveaways for both books, given by the authors, along with a few of my own.
 
 
Want to join me?
 
Pre-order Meant to Be Mine by Becky Wade today! (Release date: May 6, 2014)
Visit Becky's website at http://beckywade.com and sign up for her e-newsletter!
Get to know the cover models from Meant to Be Mine, a romance story all in its own. Check out this exclusive interview by Becky and see how a book cover comes together.
 
 
 
Pre-order Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg. (Release date: May 6, 2014)
Visit Melissa's website at http://www.melissatagg.com/. Get to know Melissa as an author and coordinator of My Book Therapy and sign up for her e-newsletter!
 
Don't forget to follow both of these ladies on Facebook and Twitter!
 
 
It's going to be a great party. Hope to see you there! 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted to be invited to your party! Thank you, Candice. :))

    ReplyDelete